Wireless cans below earbud prices? You've got my attention.
Wireless is becoming the norm in connected accessories for mobile devices. I came across these JBL cans because of a sale at Nebraska Furniture Mart and the combo of price and good looks got me to at least try them. So, here's the quick & dirty;
- JBL is known for audio, but all known audio companies have tiers—know that
- marketing is on point… sexy looking cans in a variety of great colors
- slightly smaller than the pictures on the box would suggest, but NBD
- good sound for the price—could compare them to a $200 pair, but that's unfair—apples to oranges really
- plenty loud, but it's all up-front don't expect balance… just good volume
- fit is very snug; could be good or bad depending on preference
- they are on-ear, not over-ear
- great battery life (a reported 16hrs of play/24hrs of talk)
- very good for storage space; they fold fairly flat and ear cups swivel up
- price is amazing for a fully functioning Bluetooth headphone—that's where these win, majorly
There it is. At priced from $50-100 all over the 'net These are really a can't miss if you need a set of cans. Spare me the audiophile nonsense… these are just for banging beats.